Talk to Someone/Share Your Story
- Baylor Class Confessions
- Counseling Center
- Equity, Civil Rights and Title IX Office
- Spiritual Life - Pastoral Care
- University Chaplain-254-710-1735
- Dr. Burt Burleson, University Chaplain
- Kristen Richardson, Director of Pastoral Care
- Brianna Childs, Ministry Associate for Pastoral Care
- Student Life Care Team
- CARE Team services are here to assist students as much as possible; we can be reached in the following ways:
- E-mail Meghan Becker (Meghan_Becker@baylor.edu)
- Call Meghan Becker at 254-710-7069
- Submit a report on the REPORT IT website https://www.baylor.edu/reportit/ (Students of Concern-CARE Report)
Report an Incident
Below you will find additional Baylor University resources that are available to you. If you have questions about any of the services listed below, do not hesitate to contact their office for further assistance.
Paul L. Foster Success Center
Academic Health Plans Student Assistance Plan
Academic Health Plans is providing its Student Assistance Plan to ALL Baylor students (on-campus and online) at no cost for the rest of the Spring 2020 semester. The SAP includes access to a 24/7 Care Center (including weekends and holidays), life and wellbeing resources and helpful online and mobile tools. To receive assistance through this program, students can call (855) 850-4301.
Baylor Beauchamp Addiction Recovery Center (BARC)
Phone: (254) 710-7092
Baylor Health Services
For regular appointments, call 254-710-1010 or go online through the Health Portal log-in on the health services website.
If you are a Baylor student and concerned that you may have been exposed to the virus that causes COVID-19, call the Baylor Health Services dedicated nurse line at 254-710-4939. This phone line is for questions or concerns about the coronavirus and will be answered by nurses from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday-Friday. Baylor Health Services will be able to make appointments at this phone number for testing for the coronavirus, if you meet several required criteria.
Department of Wellness
Connect with Van Davis, Assistant Director of Wellness, and her team in the Department of Wellness are uploading new workouts daily Monday-Saturday. As we all stay at home to prevent the spread of COVID-19, you can tackle these free workouts on the Baylor FitWell page, Facebook and Instagram accounts.
First-Generation College Students (First in Line)
Michelle Gonzales, Program Manager
Phone: (254) 710-6854
Baylor Center for Global Engagement
Baylor International Student and Scholar Services
Baylor Global Safety and Security